Subject: Re: Spanish Translation
To: Mauricio Barrera <mauricio.barrera@gmail.com>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/12/2004 17:51:48
On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 01:36:14PM -0300, Mauricio Barrera wrote:
> Hi, im an user of NetBSD and i look in the site that you need
> translations, and i want to help you in the spanish translation guide,
> that's all.
> thank

Start by reading the following documents:

    http://www.netbsd.org/developers/htdocs.html
    http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html

They should give you enough information to get started.  As to what could
be good to translate... anything you want.  However, it could be better
to check for files that are not yet done in the Goals, Misc, MailingLists
and Ports directories, as these are the ones people sees at first (I think).

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>