Subject: Re: About Finnish translations.
To: Amokrun <amokrun@maimed.org>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/19/2004 12:07:10
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:02:15AM +0300, Amokrun wrote:
> First of all, I'm assuming that the .xml files are the ones that need to
> be translated and then converted into .html. Is the conversion process
> handled automatically, or do I need to process them first locally and then
> commit the resulting .html files?

Yes, you can just give us translated xml files, and we can build the HTMLs
and commit both the xml and html files. But it would be nice if you can
build them too, because it is helpful for seeing whether the markup is ok
or not.

> generated quite strange error messages. Even after playing with symbolic
> links in order to get the make script to find everything, the parser
> couldn't process the .xml files.

It works perfectly after installing the netbsd-doc and netbsd-www
metapackages via pkgsrc (just a "make" will do).

-- Daniel