Subject: About Finnish translations.
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Amokrun <amokrun@maimed.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/18/2004 17:37:53
Browsing netbsd.org, I couldn't find any finnish translations whatsoever.
Google didn't reveal anything about such a translation being done at the
moment. Is anyone currently translating either the website or some of the
documentation to Finnish? If not, I might be able to help.

I'm a finnish student at University of Helsinki, studying computer
science. Being finnish myself, I speak the language natively. As for
English, while fluent is an overstatement, I don't generally have any
trouble reading and understanding it. I have done some translating from
and to Finnish before, but I haven't been involved in any official
translation projects such as this one.

If you would be interested in Finnish translation and one isn't being done
at the moment, let me know. I'd love to help as much as I could.

Thank you for your time.

--
look; gawk; talk; date; wine; unzip; strip; touch; finger;
head; mount; fsck; more; yes; spray; umount; sleep; leave