Subject: errors in "New features list"
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pcah8322@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/13/2004 09:55:54
Hello,

Chuck Silvers clarified the information about non-executable mappings
which is incorrect in the INSTALL document and the NetBSD Guide.

Also, according to the information in
http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/features.html#large-filesystems and
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2004/09/30/0020.html

FFSv1 already supports filesystems larger than 1TB, so the entry about
UFS2 in the INSTALL document and the Guide is also incorrect. I propose
changing it to "UFS2 is better suited for file systems larger than 1
Terabyte".

Bye	Pavel

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com> -----