Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide
To: Bogdan Mihalcea <bmihal@inflpr.ro>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@evilbsd.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/06/2004 21:13:55
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:34:01PM +0300, Bogdan Mihalcea wrote:
> I am interested in translating the NetBSD Guide into Romanian. I have
> experience with TeX since 1997 (I
> wrote my PhD Thesis using LaTeX). I also have experience with LyX. If you
> find my proposal adequate, I am
> willing to start the translation.

That would be great :). As far as I know we don't have any .ro people
working on a translation of the guide. You can get the docbook sources
from the htdocs module of the CVS tree. It is a good idea to start with
the pl/ infrastructure, because it uses the ISO 8859-2 character set.
After you have finished some work you can send it to www@NetBSD.org or
to netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org for reviewal (I don't know if there are (m)any
other Romanian people subscribed to this list).

-- Daniel