Subject: Re: 2.0 Guide
To: Jason R. Fink <jrf@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/12/2004 03:00:46
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I don't have time for it, but booting a 2.0-ISO in bochs shouldn't be too
> hard doing the install and screenshots.

Screw it, sysinst needed some testing anyways, so I did the whole
enchilada. Resulting screenshots are at

	http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/guide-2.0-screenshots.tgz

The archive contains a README file and a lot of png files, see the README
file for explanation of file numbers.

I'd be happy if someone could pick this up, I won't have time to edit the
guide.

 - Hubert

P.S. Having done my first 2.0 install using latest sysinst, I'm really
     impressed. Besides the bootselector being a bit strange, having
     a choice of root's login shell is very nice to have. NetBSD rulez!

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>