Subject: Re: htdocs/Documentation/Hardware
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/31/2003 06:12:30
----Security_Multipart(Wed_Dec_31_06:12:30_2003_534)--

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@NetBSD.org> wrote
  in <20031215154023.GC9542@netmeister.org>:

jschauma> >      DEC vax section yet):
jschauma> >         http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/NetBSD/hardware/article.html
jschauma>
jschauma> I'd probably break down this particular page into separate pages for
jschauma> Busses, Chips etc. but that's trivial with XML, right?

 Yes, it is trivial :)

 The conversion of htdocs/Documentation/Hardware is almost
 finished and I put the results[*].  Note that this tarball
 does not include rendered HTML files.  Replace your local
 copy of htdocs/Documentation/Hardware directory with one
 in the tarball, type "make".  "Hardware Documentation",
 "LK201 Interface", "NetBSD Serial Port Primer", and "VAX
 hardware reference" will be generated.

 Although I basically made no content change, some links and
 expressions were rewritten to adjust to the structural change.
 *.list are integrated into article.xml, but database files such
 as "vax-data" are left untouched.

 Any comments?

 [*] http://people.allbsd.org/%7Ehrs/NetBSD/hardware.tar.gz