Subject: Help with spanish translations
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio M. Camacho <claudiocamacho@vodafone.es>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/20/2003 20:25:23
   Hello everyone, I'm a relatively recent NetBSD's user; I'm using
-current version too see and *feel* or the changes. I was carefully
reading all the documentation via HTML at the main web, and i decided to
help (if it possible) with translation to spanish.

   Locally, in my computer, I'm working about 1 hour every day to
translate the manpages to spanish, that way I can learn enought. So if
you like, I can contact with you and send you my little work, also I'd
like to contribute translating the NetBSD User Guide to spanish, at web
space.

   Thanks all, I'm waiting for your responses, see you, Claudio.

--