Subject: Re: Bridging HOWTO I posted at Justlinux.com
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Cavnar <big_alex_222@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/12/2003 09:25:08
Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately, my power issues still aren't resolved. Apparently, some
wire in the walls has gone bad, so I'm trying to track it down.

Hopefully with the Holidays approaching, I'll have time to finally get
that wire taken care of. If I do before January, it shouldn't take me
but a day or two to finish the changes. As it is now, I can't even get
to the machine I made the changes on-- for one thing, it's got no power
to it, for another, it's buried under a pile of wire!

--Alex

=====