Subject: Bridging HOWTO I posted at Justlinux.com
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Cavnar <big_alex_222@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/15/2003 19:46:26
Greetings for my first post to the list!

I'm a moderator at http://www.justlinux.com, a site devoted to helping
users with Linux and other Unix-like OSes. I've just written a HOWTO on
setting up a bridge using NetBSD, as I could not really find a
step-by-step instruction for doing so. It's at:

http://www.justlinux.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116665

(beware line wrap)

I'd like to submit this for review, perhaps to be entered as a part of
the NetBSD guide. I adjusted the content to suit the forum, and I can
revise it to fit wherever or however it needs in order for submission.
How would I go about submitting this document?

If neccesary, I can submit it in a text only format, or post it in HTML
format on a web site. I consider myself a halfway decent writer, but
I'm not skilled with DocBook or any other tools like that.

Any feedback would be greatly welcomed!

--Alex Cavnar

=====