Subject: The Status of the NetBSD Guide
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 08/21/2003 23:30:22
Hey all,

I think I need to start giving these emails version numbers :)

I want to say right off the bat:

	- Thanks to Daniel de Kok for the many contributions/fixes.
	  Good work.
	- Grant - again - thanks for pushing us forward and working
	  on new stuff completely on your own.

To the nitcatchers; thank you. I am _not_ an XML guru, I would
refer you to Grant for those issues :) If you cannot get a part of
the guide (or htdocs) to build correctly, remember, post it here
people. We will look into it. If I don't look into it, I promise
I will bugger Grant into looking into it :D

The Guide is doing great. I need to do a quick audit (coming up
in the next few weeks) for some nits but otherwise, we are in good shape
for the first time in over a year. This is really an achievement
considering that, for the most part, we are unsung heroes, well
if you helped, your name is going in the Guide (whether you can commit
or not). So thanks again gang, and lets keep hammering away.

Jay Fink http://argos.homeunix.net/~jrf/