Subject: Re: Traslate the guide to spanish
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/09/2003 16:38:31
[Re-sending message I recently used as a reply to a similar inquiry;
sorry, I'm lazy ;-) ]

Humberto Vladimir Munoz Rueda <hvmunozr@gicoge.udistrital.edu.co> wrote:

> I am member of the BSD user group of the Universidad Distrital Francisco
> Jose de Caldas (Bogota - Colombia) and we wish to help you in the
> translation of the NetBSD guide, we like to know if somebody is working in
> translate the guide or is necessary to initiate a new translation.

Great!

We already have quite a few pages of the website translated, but AFAIK,
the NetBSD Guide has not yet been approached -- though I may be wrong.
I've CC'd Julio Merino on this email, who has been translating the
website into Spanish and may be able to help you.

Though originally directed at people translating the website, the
following document may be of help to your efforts of translating the
Guide as well:
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html

If you have questions, please feel free send them to this list or email
me directly.

Thanks for your help!
-Jan

--
Wenn ich tot bin, mir soll mal Einer mit Auferstehung oder so
kommen, ich hau ihm eine rein! (Anonym)