Subject: request2
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Victor Bratsev <VBratsev@netscape.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/18/2003 06:36:38
Excuse me!
There is the third message.

I've sent you message about week ago, did you receive it?
(It's about translating The NetBSD Guide.)

If You don't want me to do this work, please let me know and I won't
send any message to You.

Or it's problems with my mailserver?

--
Victor Bratsev
VBratsev@netscape.net

FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet
 - Available for IA32 (Intel x86) and Alpha architectures
 - IA64, PowerPC, UltraSPARC, ARM, and S/390 under development
 - http://www.freebsd.org
"Of course it runs NetBSD"
NetBSD: probably the most portable operating system in the world.
NetBSD is a free, highly portable UNIX-like operating system available for many
platforms, from 64bit alpha servers to handheld devices. Its clean design and
advanced features make it excellent in both production and research environments,
and it is user-supported with complete source.
- http://www.netbsd.org