Subject: Guide Update
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/02/2003 11:16:13
All,

Just another quick update of the NetBSD Guide:

	- Grant will be making some fixes for markup in the near future
	- I updated CCD and CVS Chapters
	- I removed author credits in each chapter and put them all in
          the acknowledgements appendix.

What still needs to be done:

	- The following chapters need a full review/update:

		ap-contrib
		ap-xml
		chap-2boot
		chap-boot
		chap-cons
		chap-inst
		chap-kernel
		chap-mail
		chap-misc
		chap-x

          I think the rest are okay after I reviewed them, of course
          I could be wrong :)

	- Translations, translations, translations ....
	- ps, text, and pdf targets (there is some work going on
	  here ATM).

Remember we are trying to write with the upcoming new release in mind.

thanks,

Jason (Jay) R Fink jrf@netbsd.org