Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide linking
To: Jason R. Fink <jrf@adresearch.com>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/27/2003 18:48:14
--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

* Jan Schaumann (jschauma@netbsd.org) wrote:
> "Jason R. Fink" <jrf@adresearch.com> wrote:
 =20
> > Here are a few points I need to knockout and would like
> > some soundings on:
> >=20
> > 	- I would like the names and email addresses of
> > 	  translators so I can put them by the translations.
>=20
> We have a semi-complete, semi-up-to-date list at
> http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html#who -- if this list is
> different from the people working on the translation of the guide,
> please let me know and I'll update the list.

AFAIK the guide and the IPF howto was translated by Torsten Lindloff
into German, as stated on his site=20
http://www.lindloff.com/netbsd/handbuchintro.html (in German)

In summer 2002 I mailed with him about some corrections for the guide, so I
think he still maintains at least the German version at lindloff.com (which
is also linked from netbsd.org)

Stef
--=20
Ist das so'ne Frauenphantasie das man mal von einem dreckigen Maurer richtig
durchgenommen wird?

Harald Schmidt

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q--