Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide linking
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: BladE <blade@twlc.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/23/2003 14:39:13
Hello,

I agree with Mr. De Kok. The guide must be linked on the NetBSD official
website, and not on Federico's one. I dont know about the second though.
I dont know if this is a good idea, because we can not give the exact
date of a translation's final release. I am translating the guide in
greek and I dont have a clue about how is long is going to take.

Have a nice day,
mario

--
BladE <blade@twlc.net>