Subject: Re: Who is the maintainer of Chinese Documentation?
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/19/2003 10:18:26
Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.mai.drei@onlinehome.de> wrote:
> Rui-Xiang Guo wrote:
>
> > Sorry, the link is not available now. Maybe someone can point me a new place
> > to put them.
>
> Why not put the files in their (IMHO) 'natural' place, on the project
> servers?

I agree with Klaus.  While it happens to be the case that the Guide for
all other languages is located on other servers, this is, AFAIK, pure
coincidence, and we might want to consider hosting it on our servers.

Maybe Riu could keep it somehere in http://www.netbsd.org/~rxg/ ?

Then Riu and Liu Kang could coordinate any updates/changes.

-Jan

P.S.: Liu, sorry for not responding earlier -- I was indeed on vacation
and returned later than anticipated.  Rest assured that your efforts are
well appreciated!

--
Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."