Subject: "Compiling" the guide
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@blowgish.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/23/2002 13:32:00
Hi all,

We started working again on the Dutch translation of the NetBSD Guide. It
used to "compile" perfectly with NetBSD 1.5.2 and netbsd-doc from the package
CD's. I cannot make the htmls under NetBSD 1.6 with netbsd-doc from the most
recent package cd set though. For building the HTMLs openjade is needed.
netbsd-doc installs opensp and jade. When I build openjade with pkgsrc it is
reported that openjade conflicts with jade (and maybe opensp, I can't
remember). When I delete jade and opensp and install openjade, the required
files for building the HTML's (and other formats) are not present. Does
somebody know how to set up a working combinations which is able to build the
guide?

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok