Subject: Dutch translation status
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel de Kok <daniel@nedbsd.nl>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/19/2002 15:38:56
Hi all,

As I mentioned earlier I have been working on a Dutch translation
of the NetBSD Guide. Last week I bought a new computer and it is
not exactly NetBSD friendly. NetBSD didn't boot, but that could
be some problem with my DVD player and if it boots I need to
recompile X because the drivers for the onboard SiS card are not
in XFree, the current drivers are somewhat beta and didn't
compile properly under Linux and there is only a Linux precompiled
binary of the driver. So I can't work on the translation anywhere
soon. It would be a shame to lose what is translated right now,
so I'll finish it of and send it to this list or Jan. Is that OK?

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok