Subject: Re: makeindex.sh
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/03/2002 21:49:36
--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

As I understand, the scripts first read which are the current news on the
index.html files and then compare those news with the ones in changes.html
to see if there are old/new news.

If it works this way... why not simply forget what the page currently has
and then, read proper news from each language and copy them into index.html?

The other solution would be to use a db server... though this means,
obviously, installing a db server ;-). With a bit of php this should be
really easy.

Regards

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org