Subject: Re: Current Projects?
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <klaus.heinz@onlinehome.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/21/2002 16:27:25

Only http://www.caldera.de/~eric/crash-course/HTML/ worked for me.

> I did a _little_ bit with DocBook once, and while I hate the big amount
> of extra baggage it comes with, it does seem like a *very* good thing to
> use to produce various different formats from the sources.

I am considering DocBook mainly because:
  - it's already there and widely used
  - many people might know it already or could be willing to learn it, this
    could benefit them in other ways than purely their interest in NetBSD.
  - we don't have to use everything of it, if I understand it correctly
  - it provides for a certain amount of extensibility (by including and/or
    overloading their stylesheets in our own), hopefully enough for our
    needs

ciao
     Klaus