Subject: Re: Current Projects?
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/21/2002 09:27:39
Klaus Heinz <klaus.heinz@onlinehome.de> wrote:
> Hi Brian A. Seklecki, you wrote:
>
> > I was hoping someone might be tossing around the idea of converting
> > everything from pure HTML/Mk files > SGML/DocBook or even better,
> > XML/DocBook.  As cheesy as that sounds, there's some exciting stuff going
>
> I am indeed thinking along the lines of XML/DocBook, but have not
> talked about it, yet (ok, except one time on IRC).

Just to throw in a URL that has been recommended to me:
http://www.caldera.de/~eric/crash-course/HTML/index.html

(I think it was mentioned on /., too)

I did a _little_ bit with DocBook once, and while I hate the big amount
of extra baggage it comes with, it does seem like a *very* good thing to
use to produce various different formats from the sources.

-Jan

--
finger jschauma@netmeister.org