Subject: polish translation
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org, www@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/16/2002 11:32:15
Hi all,

Dawid Szymański did a big chunk of work on the translation of the
Website into Polish.  While I'm sure he's been very careful with the
translation, I'd like to see if there are any Polish speaking people
here who could go over the files before I commit them.

In particular, I seem to have problems with the proper
document-encoding:  The files do specify iso-8859-2 as the charset.
When viewed in Netscape, however, some of the characters look funky and
obviously wrong - if viewed in links(1), they are similarly fscked, even
if I set the charset manually to 8859-2.

Is it my system missing the proper fonts?

Anyway, as I said, if somebody fluent in Polish could go through the
files at http://netbsd.netmeister.org/pl/, I'd appreciate it.

A big thanks to Dawid for all his work - I hope to include it and
continue to update this part regularly :)

-Jan

--
finger jschauma@netmeister.org