Subject: Improvement
To: None <faq@FreeBSD.org, netbsd-docs@netbsd.org, faq@openbsd.org>
From: Eric Towers <etowers@nomadics.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/06/2002 21:05:06
I am ignorant about *BSDs.  Consequently, I have searched for
comparative information about NetBSD, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD.  I haven't
found much.  It might be of some use to those pawing through the FAQ to
have some sort of (non-religious) comparison of the different efforts,
or at least a reference to some sort of comparative.

Regarding the NetBSD FAQ: In appendices A, B, and C, there are several
references to "contacting me".  However, after an intermediate-level
inspection (more than cursory, less than line-by-line), I find no way to
do this, nor do I find any actual identification of the mysterious
author of this document.  So, as regards Appendix D, the author should
probably mention his- or herself.  Admittedly, "Federico Lupi" appears
in the envelope for the FAQ, at
	http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html
but not evidently anywhere in the actual document.

	-- Eric Towers ! fuzzyeric@bigfoot.com