Subject: Re: NetBSD/mips64 ?
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/03/2002 19:01:27
"Perry E. Metzger" <perry@wasabisystems.com> wrote:

> Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org> writes:
> > While translating the file /htdocs/contrib/hardware.*, I find that there
> > is a reference to the "NetBSD/mips64" Port (" [...]Having a (dependable)
> > ARC box would help expediate both of NetBSD/arc and NetBSD/mips64
> > projects.[...]"), but in Ports I can't find this project.   ?
>
> That's because there isn't a MIPS 64 bit port yet. However, there is
> obvious demand for one. The point in what you are translating is that
> if you are interested in working on 64 bit MIPS support it is
> necessary to have hardware to do it with.

I see.  Should it be linked as "... and <a
href="../Ports/#suggested-mips">NetBSD/mips64</a> ..." ? Or possibly
"../Ports/#suggested-ports" ?

Other parts that mention NetBSD/foo are linked to "../Ports/foo/", and I
thought it should link *somewhere* for consistency's sake.

-Jan

--
finger jschauma@netmeister.org