Subject: Open Packages Documentation
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/12/2001 21:23:26
The Open Packages project is picking up speed.  Before it gets too much
bigger, I'd like to get the documentation process started.  I imaging that
we would need a "Package Maintainers Handbook" and a "OP User's Guide", as
well as some associated man pages.

I am sure that we can take most of the existing ports/pkgsrc
documentation and import it verbatim into this project, and modify it as
things change.

So, now I am looking for volunteers to help with the OP documentation
project.  If you already have a NetBSD commit bit, just send me your
public ssh key and I will setup your OP account.

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
Open Packages		http://www.openpackages.org