Subject: FW: Translation of NetBSD material
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: None <daniel.de.kok@hetnet.nl>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/06/2001 08:24:47
-----Original Message-----
From:	"Kahari, Andreas" <andreas.kahari@agresearch.co.nz>
Sent:	Wednesday, June 06, 2001 5:51 AM
To:	"'daniel.de.kok@hetnet.nl'" <daniel.de.kok@hetnet.nl>, =
"'jaapb@kerguelen.org'" <jaapb@kerguelen.org>
Subject:	Translation of NetBSD material

Hello Jaap Boender and Daniel de Kok,

I saw on "http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/projects.cgi" that you
needed volunteers for doing some translation work on NetBSD
documentation.

I'm fluent in Swedish and English and I have been involved in the
Swedish Linux Documentation Project and for some reason I maintain the
Swedish translation of the "Rampantly Unofficial Linus Torvalds FAQ"
("http://www.geocities.com/andkaha/linusfaq/"). I have written a
Swedish tutorial on LaTeX ("http://latexintro.sourceforge.net/"), I
know how to write documents using most SGML DTDs written for
documentation (e.g. HTML, DocBook, LinuxDoc, DebianDoc etc.) and I
even know how to grok ROFF documents (-ms, -mm, -me and -mdoc).

If you have any need for translations of FAQs (or whatever) between
English and Swedish, then I'm happy to do the work and to keep it
updated.

Cheers,
Andreas K=E4h=E4ri

ps: As I'm writing this I realise that I probably should join the
    netbsd-docs mailing list as well...

--=20
Andreas K=E4h=E4ri, AgResearch (Invermay), Mosgiel, New Zealand.

Unix on SEGA Dreamcast? No problem!
Support for 35+ platforms: NetBSD, www.netbsd.org