Subject: Re: Translating NetBSD in french
To: Guillain <Guillain@lycosmail.com>
From: Daniel De Kok <daniel.de.kok@hetnet.nl>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/13/2000 19:06:44
Hello,

>    I am a french man and I work both with Macintosh and FreeBSD. I have
> start to translate some things for FreeBSD (web site and man pages) and I
> think, now, that I can focus to NetBSD, less known.
>    I saw you are the contact for the project "Documentation Translation"
> so I write you. I can sometimes do translations (FAQ, HowTo...) but only
> with my Macintosh under MacOS. If you are interested by my contribution,
> aswer me.

It is great to hear you want to help. Please subscribe to the netbsd-docs
mailinglist, because we're still discussion translation/the documentation.

With kind regards,
Daniel de Kok

--
Call for action: Protest against PetroChina's plans to build an oil
pipeline in Tibet. Go to sxe4life.cjb.net for more information.

"In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we posses."
-- His Holiness the Dalai Lama