Subject: Re: ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+=opera-license
To: None <agc@pkgsrc.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org, netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R. Fink <jrf@diverge.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/27/2000 09:05:37
My 2 bits:

This is an extraordinarily good idea. I have cross posted to netbsd-docs
to kick off a discussion there about documenting this issue somewhere
(although it most likely already is).

The first time I saw that message I knew what it meant, but, for the
untrained eye it could be percieved quite differently.

It should be in pkgsrc in additon_to any additional documentation
available,

  regards,
              jrf

--
Jason R Fink <jrf@diverge.org> WWWhome <www.diverge.org/jrf>
"Upon completion of maintenance discard spare parts and leftover screws"