Subject: [netbsd-docs-fr]Re: NetBSD WWW feedback from gilbertf@posse-press.com
To: Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@posse-press.com>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs-fr
Date: 10/10/2002 21:13:08
Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@posse-press.com> wrote:

> The french prt of the Mac ppc part is NOT at all up to date and such
> translation would only require a few minutes work. Ok. I can offer some
> help.
>
> If you are interested, I want to volonteer for keeping the macppc part
> up to date and other parts too. I have been using OpenBSD and NetBSD on
> macppc and netbsd for years and I do have a "correct" understanding of
> vocabulary, meanings and being a journalist working for a free software
> and developper oriented magazine I hope I can help on the documentation
> part.
> Ready to start when you are :-)

Hello Gilbert,

Thanks a lot for volunteering your help.  We'd of course be glad to have
you correct the situation.  I'd suggest that you coordinate with our
other french translators, so I've CC'd this message to the mailinglist
for french translations.

You might want to take a look at
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html to get an idea of how we
usually do translations.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask
me, send a message to www@netbsd.org or to talk to the people on
netbsd-docs-fr@cs.stevens-tech.edu

Thank you for your help!

-Jan