Subject: [netbsd-docs-fr]NetBSD French translation team need your help.
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Adrien Auzanneau <ada@dokidenki.com>
List: netbsd-docs-fr
Date: 09/24/2002 12:16:09
--A6N2fC+uXW/VQSAv

Hello Jan,

I've got some questions about translation work.

First, how German translation team is organised. Have you got a leader,
(i suppose you're the leader ;) ), a team of relectors, how do you exchange=
 your work,
who certify the doc before uploading it ...

Are you working only with mail ? or all the German translation team have
an access to netmeiser CVS.

We've speak of that a long time ago, i would like to know if situation
had change, and if we can have a write access to your CVS for French
translators.

I think a good method is our translators working on your CVS
(netmeiser). When we have finish a doc, and when relectors are ok with
it, a French translation leader will send you a mail asking to upload the d=
oc from your
CVS to the NetBSD official one.
So we can have a CVS working method, and only one man upload to official
CVS. And we don't need to send the doc by mail, cause you'll have only to
fetch it from the CVS. (more secure than mail)
And you will receive mail from only ONE man, and not a mail from many
people saying they working on translation.=20

If you aren't agree with that, I'll be happy to know your vision.

I can create a CVS server for French translation team, so we can work
with it, but when a doc is finishing we have this problem of sending it
to you.

Waiting your answer.=20
Have a nice day.

Need a relector for: 		htdocs/fr/Documentation/bootcd.list
                 		htdocs/fr/Documentation/compat.list
Actually working on: 		htdocs/fr/Documentation/network/pppoe/index.list

--=20
Adrien Auzanneau
Unix & Network Administrator.
gpg: C369 AFBB 3A95 4F89 1534 FE64 AB64 E069 6FD6 7F64

--A6N2fC+uXW/VQSAv

--A6N2fC+uXW/VQSAv--