NetBSD-CI archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Automated report: NetBSD-current/hpcmips build failure



This is an automatically generated notice of a NetBSD-current/hpcmips
build failure.

The failure occurred on babylon5.netbsd.org, a NetBSD/amd64 host,
using sources from CVS date 2026.10.05.15.01.51.

An extract from the build.sh output follows:

    #    create  iasl/aslmessages.d
    CC=/tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/tools/bin/mipsel--netbsd-gcc /tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/tools/bin/nbmkdep -f aslmessages.d.tmp  --   -std=gnu11 -Werror  --sysroot=/tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/destdir -I/tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/src/sys/external/bsd/acpica/dist/compiler/../include -I/tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/src/sys/external/bsd/acpica/dist/compiler -I. -DACPI_ASL_COMPILER -DACPI_USE_ALTERNATE_TIMEOUT     /tmp/build/2026.10.05.15.01.51-hpcmips/src/sys/external/bsd/acpica/dist/compiler/aslmessages.c &&  mv -f aslmessages.d.tmp aslmessages.d
    --- dependall-crypto/external ---
    dependall ===> crypto/external/apache2/openssl/lib/engines/loader_attic
    --- dependall-tests ---
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    --- dependall-share ---
    --- intro.html4 ---
    --- dependall-tests ---
    *** Failed target: t_cgd_3des

The following commits were made between the last successful build and
the first failed build:

    2026.10.05.06.28.24 andvar src/usr.sbin/cpuctl/arch/i386.c 1.152
    2026.10.05.07.00.41 skrll src/sys/arch/aarch64/include/pmap_machdep.h 1.24
    2026.10.05.07.00.41 skrll src/sys/arch/mips/include/pte.h 1.31
    2026.10.05.07.07.20 skrll src/sys/arch/m68k/include/pte_coldfire.h 1.5
    2026.10.05.07.07.20 skrll src/sys/arch/mips/include/pte.h 1.32
    2026.10.05.07.07.20 skrll src/sys/arch/powerpc/include/booke/pte.h 1.16
    2026.10.05.07.07.20 skrll src/sys/arch/riscv/include/pte.h 1.22
    2026.10.05.10.40.09 kre src/sys/kern/sys_pipe.c 1.178
    2026.10.05.13.49.43 perseant src/sys/ufs/lfs/lfs_subr.c 1.114
    2026.10.05.14.01.05 riastradh src/sys/kern/sys_pipe.c 1.179
    2026.10.05.14.01.05 riastradh src/sys/sys/pipe.h 1.44
    2026.10.05.14.22.09 skrll src/sys/arch/mips/mips/locore.S 1.236
    2026.10.05.15.01.51 skrll src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c 1.367

Logs can be found at:

    https://releng.NetBSD.org/b5reports/hpcmips/commits-2026.10.html#2026.10.05.15.01.51


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index