NetBSD-Bugs archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: port-mips/60780 (UBSan complains about left-shifting outside of int type range)



The following reply was made to PR port-mips/60780; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alexander Schreiber <als%thangorodrim.ch@localhost>
To: gnats-bugs%netbsd.org@localhost
Cc: port-mips-maintainer%netbsd.org@localhost, port-evbarm-maintainer%netbsd.org@localhost,
	netbsd-bugs%netbsd.org@localhost, gnats-admin%netbsd.org@localhost,
	riastradh%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: port-mips/60780 (UBSan complains about left-shifting outside of
 int type range)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2026 23:34:35 +0200

 On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 09:06:46PM +0000, riastradh%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
 > Synopsis: UBSan complains about left-shifting outside of int type range
 > 
 > Responsible-Changed-From-To: port-evbarm-maintainer->port-mips-maintainer
 > Responsible-Changed-By: riastradh%NetBSD.org@localhost
 > Responsible-Changed-When: Wed, 23 Sep 2026 21:06:45 +0000
 > Responsible-Changed-Why:
 > I know Cavium eventually got into the Arm business after the Marvell
 > acquisition, but I suspect this category was a mistake!
 
 *ouch* Sorry for that, yes, it is actually port-evbmips, I misclicked.
 
 Kind regards,
           Alex.
 -- 
 "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and
  looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison
 



Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index