[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
misc/56473: Typo in lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c comment
>Synopsis: typo in lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c comment
>Arrival-Date: Thu Oct 28 20:30:00 +0000 2021
>Originator: Jan Schaumann
lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c has a typo in the comment;
"alows" should be "allows"
--- getaddrinfo.c 2021-10-28 16:26:10.084406991 -0400
+++ getaddrinfo.c.orig 2021-10-28 16:13:10.840494241 -0400
@@ -36,7 +36,7 @@
* in the source code. This is because RFC2553 is silent about which error
* code must be returned for which situation.
* - IPv4 classful (shortened) form. RFC2553 is silent about it. XNET 5.2
- * says to use inet_aton() to convert IPv4 numeric to binary (allows
+ * says to use inet_aton() to convert IPv4 numeric to binary (alows
* classful form as a result).
* current code - disallow classful form for IPv4 (due to use of inet_pton).
* - freeaddrinfo(NULL). RFC2553 is silent about it. XNET 5.2 says it is
Main Index |
Thread Index |