[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/17528 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/R
The following reply was made to PR bin/17528; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Wen Heping" <wen%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/17528 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/R
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:42:41 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Wed Mar 13 15:42:41 UTC 2019
pkgsrc/math/R: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.5.3
CHANGES IN R 3.5.3:
INSTALLATION on a UNIX-ALIKE:
* Detection of flags for C++98/11/14/17 has been improved: in
particular if CXX??STD is set, it is tried first with no
* New macro F_VISIBILITY as an alternative to F77_VISIBILITY. This
will become the preferred form in R 3.6.0.
* writeLines(readLines(fnam), fnam) now works as expected, thanks
to Peter Meissner's PR#17528.
* setClassUnion() no longer warns, but uses message() for now, when
encountering "non local" subclasses of class members.
* stopifnot(exprs = T) no longer fails.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.194 -r1.195 pkgsrc/math/R/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.82 -r1.83 pkgsrc/math/R/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |