[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/2 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone
The following reply was made to PR test/2; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/2 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 13:08:10 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Sep 6 13:08:10 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.74. Add test dependency.
- This release is based on version 2014g of the Olson database. This release
includes contemporary changes for Turks & Caicos.
- Fixed a bug when trying to get the local timezone by looking at
/etc/sysconfig/clock. Patch by Alexey Molchanov. GitHub PR #2.
- This release is based on version 2014f of the Olson database. This release
includes contemporary changes for Russia and Australia.
- Added support for getting the local time zone on Android. Patch from Brian
Fraser. RT #97711.
- The primary repo for this distro is now on GitHub.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.53 -r1.54 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/time/p5-DateTime-TimeZone/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |