[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/1527 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-pip
The following reply was made to PR bin/1527; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/1527 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-pip
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:06:14 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Feb 24 12:06:14 UTC 2014
pkgsrc/devel/py-pip: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.5.4:
* Correct deprecation warning for ``pip install --build`` to only notify when
the `--build` value is different than the default.
* **DEPRECATION** ``pip install --build`` and ``pip install --no-clean`` are
deprecated. See Issue #906 for discussion.
* Fixed #1112. Couldn't download directly from wheel paths/urls, and when wheel
downloads did occur using requirement specifiers, dependencies weren't
downloaded (PR #1527)
* Fixed #1320. ``pip wheel`` was not downloading wheels that already existed
* Fixed #1111. ``pip install --download`` was failing using local
``--find-links`` (PR #1524)
* Workaround for Python bug http://bugs.python.org/issue20053 (PR #1544)
* Don't pass a unicode __file__ to setup.py on Python 2.x (PR #1583)
* Verify that the Wheel version is compatible with this pip (PR #1569)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/py-pip/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/py-pip/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |