NetBSD-Announce archive

New core team member - Taylor Campbell

After nearly 13 years on the NetBSD core team, Yamamoto Takeshi has decided to step down. yamt has been a regular contributor to NetBSD, and we would all like to thank him for his work, helping guide the project to where it is now. It is safe to say that NetBSD would not be the same without his quiet and effective advice and wisdom.

Taking his place on the core team will be Taylor Campbell (riastradh%netbsd.org@localhost), who is already well-known for his contributions, and is also the current board representative for the core team. We look forward to bringing his influence to bear on the way NetBSD progresses over the next few years.

With thanks,
Alistair Crooks
NetBSD Core Team