NetBSD-Announce archive

nyftp.netbsd.org and automated builds offline until further notice

Due to failures of both primary and backup cooling systems in the
facility hosting our New York rack, we have performed emergency shutdowns
of nyftp.netbsd.org and the src and pkgsrc build clusters.

These services will be offline until further notice.  Because multiple
cooling system failures are involved, it may be several days.