Subject: Estimated release dates for NetBSD 2.1 and NetBSD 3.0
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 08/22/2005 21:40:19
--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

        Hello,

on behalf of NetBSD's release engineering team I would like to provide
you with an update on our current estimated timelines for the
NetBSD 2.1 and NetBSD 3.0 releases:

31th of August 2005:
- Release of NetBSD 2.1 Release Candidate 1

10 of September 2005:
- Release of NetBSD 2.1 Release Candidate 2 or NetBSD 2.1

17 of September 2005:
- Release of NetBSD 2.1 if the release didn't happen on the 10th

28 of September 2005:
- Release of NetBSD 3.0 Release Candidate 1

October 2005:
- Release of further NetBSD 3.0 release candidates, 3.0 release

Please note that these dates are estimates and subject to change
slightly as the actual release occurs.

	Kind regards

--=20
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthi=