Subject: AnonCVS outage 2005-05-21
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 05/20/2005 13:06:20
The anonymous CVS server will be unavailable for much of tomorrow, May 21
2005, while we rework and simplify its configuration.  Among other less
immediately obvious benefits we hope this will allow us to begin offering
anonymous CVS access over IPv6.

Sorry about the short notice -- this was supposed to happen earlier in the
week, with more notice, but other pressing matters repeatedly stole its
time, and we'd like to get it done this week; we begin to lose some of our
admin manpower as the summer academic sessions start up at most U.S.
universities over the next couple of weeks.

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to be
 abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."		- Noam Chomsky