Subject: New core members
To: None <announce@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 08/30/1999 10:27:57
It is a pleasure for me to announce the four new members that have
been added to the NetBSD core:

    Alistair G. Crooks		<agc@netbsd.org>
    Frank van der Linden	<fvdl@netbsd.org>
    Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino	<itojun@netbsd.org>
    Luke Mewburn		<lukem@netbsd.org>

As you well know, the task of the previous core/board members was
to produce a reorganization proposal to improve the project's
management. Unfortunately nothing came to fruition, and in the
mean time, most members resigned. This brought the situation to a
stalemate from which we are trying to recover. Our first priority
is to work on the reorganization proposal and present a draft by
the end of September.

Lets all welcome and wish good luck to the new members.

christos