Subject: Resignation of Charles Hannum from core.
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 09/25/1998 10:16:44
The NetBSD core group is sad to report that Charles Hannum has
elected to resign from the NetBSD core group for personal reasons.

Charles is one of the original founders of NetBSD and has, over the
years, produced an absolutely astounding amount of quality code,
technical direction, and mentoring for other members of the project.

We are fortunate that Charles has decided to continue to participate
in the project and we are happy to have him do so.  We look forward
to his contributions; be they technical, or in the area of marketing.

Thanx for everything Charles!

Herb Peyerl
The NetBSD Project
Core Group