Subject: netbsd.wifo Mirror is going down.
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 07/06/1997 12:05:23
To all users from (de,fr,nl,com,jp,es,uk,cz,ru,ch and unknown)

  I regret to inform you that
	netbsd.wifo.uni-mannheim.de aka wipux2
  is going DOWN towards the end of July 1997.
  Thus the daily-patch service, and the standard
  ftp and sup mirrors will be out of service.

  The nearest current mirrors are ftp.uni-regensburg.de
  (only current) and ftp.trier.de (complete with sup
  and ctm).

  Also netbsd.ping.de will hopefully be up in August
  with the original daily patch service and sup and
  ftp of current. Please keep watching doc/MIRRORS
  for updates on this and any other german (karlsruhe?)
  mirrors.

Reasons:
The computer pool here will be closing down for a
restructuring period and will have no NetBSD when/if
it reopens. I will be continuing my studies at umassd.

Cheerio
	Andrew

PS Any umassd NetBSD-users, please drop me a note.
--
A mind once stretched by a new idea can never return to its old dimension (A.E.)