NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: Making a localized, educational live-usb version of Netbsd? Possible, and is worth it?

In article
<CAEJNuHy4nyEONVR7QBCCX3s6s_0bzM6APb6zO28T3DUk9k1kYw%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
Ottavio Caruso  <ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:
>On 3 April 2014 19:10, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
>> | I'd like to have something in ramdisk or /tmpfs rather that a full system.
>>
>> I don't understand that. Meaning build the image in ramdisk?
>
>To make myself clear: imagine Knoppix, but built on Netbsd.

That's a live filesystem from cd. I see. Not too hard to do, but I've not
done it yet. I think that most people these days have access to USB or CF.

christos