NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: New apropos functionality

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 10:32:14PM +0530, Abhinav Upadhyay wrote:
 > > I just wanted to say, thanks to Abhinav and Joerg for the new
 > > makemandb, I'm enjoying it on netbsd-6. :)
 > >
 > > Google too, since it derived from a GSoC project.
 >
 > Hey Matthew,
 >
 > Good to hear positive feedback, thanks! Work on it is not finished,
 > hope to see it getting improved in the coming days :)

I'd like to echo that... this is one of the things that's been on my
"unix is broken" list for a long, long time, and I ended up having to
do no work at all to get it fixed. :-)  Unless you count writing the
original project description, but that scarcely qualifies.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost