NetBSD-Advocacy archive

NetBSD icon

While watching this video by Kristaps Dzonsons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaVnNllZxn4

I noticed he mentions not using a NetBSD icon
for the presentation due to not having one with
a transparent background readily available.
It seems such a little thing to ask for, so
I thought on firing up Gimp and modifying the ones
in

http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/logos.html

but then I found that there is a

Makefile.tnflogo

ready to produce a lot of different styles and sizes of
such a logo.

So, I would like to suggest adding those images with the
transparent background to the page, for easy download.

PS: I sent those logos myself, along with a similar message,
to this mailing list a few days  ago, but it seems they
didn't go through.

Regards.