NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: meetBSD California and FreeBSD 15 Year Anniversary Party

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Jan Schaumann wrote:

Matt Olander <matt%ixsystems.com@localhost> wrote:
It was 15 years ago that Internet history was forever changed when

So is anyone else confirmed for attendance? I'll be there -- will anyone be running a NetBSD booth with exotic hardware exhibits (We did this at NYCBSDCon)

Also, I'm going to try to get some mountain biking in while I'm there -- if anyone else is interested. There's a 40 mile route from Mountain View to the Pacific which promises to be scenic (as you have to climb a mountain)

~BAS

Heyheyhey, what about NetBSD 0.8, which came out 9 months earlier or so?

;-P