NetBSD-Advocacy archive

OSBR community building article, looking for authors

Dru Lavigne at OSBR is looking for articles about community building.

Since NetBSD has over 15 years of history, I'd say we have a successful
community ;-)

Submissions are due by October 10th.

http://www.osbr.ca/ojs/index.php/osbr/about/submissions#authorGuidelines

Please let me know if you're writing something - otherwise I may feel
the need to do so.

--
David Maxwell, david%vex.net@localhost|david%maxwell.net@localhost -->
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing