NetBSD-Advocacy archive

BSDCan registration now open

I am proud to announce that BSDCan 2008 registration is now open.

   http://www.bsdcan.org/2008/registration.php

We have added a new tutorial to the schedule:

    http://www.bsdcan.org/2008/schedule/events/107.en.html

Wireless networking facilities in FreeBSD.  Hands-on experience
setting up and inspecting wireless networks. - Sam Leffler

Also, BSDCan 2008 will be the first BSD conference at which you
can sit the BSD Certification exam.  Start studying now!

   http://www.bsdcertification.org/

BTW, if you're into PostgeSQL, consider PGCon, right after BSDCan.

    http://www.pgcon.org/2008/

See you in May!

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/